How to Avail No Cost EMI
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to buy products on No cost EMIs with Bajaj Finserv (BFL) EMI finance?
A. To avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv you should be an existing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holder.
Q. How can I avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv?
A. On the payment page, select your saved Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or enter your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number on the save card section and select the desired tenure to proceed. Click on the proceed button to generate an OTP and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number & click on submit. You shall get an approval, and your products shall be shipped to you.
Q. What is the minimum amount I need to shop to avail No cost EMI?
A. The minimum amount that you need to shop to avail Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI is Rs. 4,500. You can either purchase any product greater than Rs. 4,500 or shop for multiple products for a min value of Rs. 4,500 to avail No cost EMI. All products selected must be applicable for Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI to avail this offer. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.
Q. Where can I check my eligibility of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
A. To check the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card eligibility, send “EMICARD” to 9227564444 from the registered mobile number.
Q. Do I need to pay anything additional to avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv?
A. No, there are no additional charges that need to be paid.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected? What do I do in that case?
A. Approval/rejection of financing is solely at discretion of Bajaj Finance Limited. In the event of your loan application getting rejected, you would need to place a fresh order with a different payment type – COD or Prepaid.
Q. Where would I get to know the reason for my loan getting rejected?
A. Please call Bajaj Finserv on 8698010101(Toll number- Charges are applicable). You could also reach us at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us
Q. Where would I get to know the Reason for my card getting blocked?
A. Please call Bajaj Finserv on 8698010101 (Toll number- Charges are applicable). You could also reach us at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us
Q. Would I have to make any down payment?
A. No, you do not have to make any down payment and the entire amount is converted to EMI provided all the products are applicable for Bajaj Finserv no cost EMI. The schemes are being reviewed on a regular basis and may/are subject to change without any prior notice.
Q. When do I pay my EMI? How would I get to know about the same? What will be my EMI?
A. Your loan gets booked in 1-2 days from the day the order is placed. Post your complete order is delivered, your loan would be booked by Bajaj Finserv. Once your loan is booked, you could view the details of your loan, such as tenure, loan amount, due date, etc. by logging in to Bajaj Finserv customer portal - Experia. You could also call us on 8698010101 (Toll number- call charges applicable) or reach us at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us in case of any discrepancy.
Q. Can someone else use my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on my behalf?
A. For safety and security reasons, we recommend that only the card holder uses the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for making purchases. The liability of the loan taken using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card rests solely with the card holder.
Q. How do I change my mobile number, email or address given while of opting for the EMI Card?
A. You can login to your customer portal – Experia and make necessary changes in the profile section. Alternatively, you can reach us at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us or call us 8698010101 (Toll number- call charges applicable) for updating contact information.
Q. Can I pre-pay or foreclose my loan?
A. Yes, you can foreclose your loan at any point in time post the payment of your first EMI. There are no charges to foreclose. You can foreclose your loan online by logging on to your customer portal – Experia..
Q. Where can I make the payment if I have missed my payment date?
A. You can make an online payment by logging in to your customer portal – Experia or on Bajaj Finserv website – www.bajajfinserv.in. An option is available for making payments for your EMI as well as making payment towards the overdue charges. Alternatively, you could also visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch for making the payment. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Visit our branch” under the “Reach Us” section on the Bajaj Finserv website.
Q. Can I make a payment in advance for my EMI?
A. You can make an advance EMI payment online by visiting the nearest BFL branch for making the payment. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Locate Us” under the “Reach Us” section on the website. The state and city details can be entered there to get the address of your nearest branch. Alternatively, you can foreclose the loan by logging on to our website through Experia ID and password. Any advance EMI payment needs to be made on or before 23rd of the month. Payments received post the 23rd of the month would not impact the next EMI. The next EMI would get deducted from the customer’s registered account & will be refunded in bank account in next 15 days post receiving EMI.
Q. I want to change my repayment mode (banking details)?
A. For changing repayment bank details you should visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Visit our branch” under the “Reach Us” section on the Bajaj Finserv website - www.bajajfinserv.in.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using BFL EMI Card as a payment option on Blaupunktaudio.in
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited ("BFL") to the customers having a Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card ("Card").
- No Cost EMI (using the Card) as a payment method is available on select products sold by participating sellers on https://blaupunktaudio.in ("Website").
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using the Card and is not available on purchases made using debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- To make payment using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. This payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- As long as all items in the cart are eligible for No cost EMI on BFL, you can avail the No Cost EMI with BFL option during checkout.
- Blaupunkt has no role to play pertaining to the Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and such matters are solely determined by BFL.
- The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL.
- By using the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Blaupunkt in respect of use of the Card or the No Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Blaupunkt on account of availability or non-availability of No Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Blaupunkt reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Blaupunkt does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the No Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that Blaupunkt has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Blaupunkt for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
- Blaupunkt will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
- Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.