BTW LITE FAQ
BTW LITE FAQ
How to pair the BTW Lite with a device?
The earbuds will enter into the pairing mode after the left & right earbuds are taken out from charging case and buds will pair automatically. Then earbud will search for a near by Bluetooth device. Turn on the device and activate its Bluetooth function. The list of available devices will display ‘BTW Lite-R’. Select this and in a flash you will be paired. It is as simple as that.
How to Use Control Button?
- Play/Pause Music: Press touch key once to pause and press once again to resume.
- Next/Previous music track: Press touch key twice on right earbud to skip to the next song & Press touch key twice on left earbud to return to the previous song
- Answer Calls: Press touch key once.
- Adjust volume: You can adjust volume from your connected device.
- End Calls: Press and hold touch key for 2 seconds.
- Reject incoming call: Press and hold touch key for 2 seconds.
- Voice Assistant (Google/Siri): Press and hold touch key for 1.5 seconds (Your smartphone needs to support this function)
How do I charge these earbuds?
When the earbuds are placed in the charging case, they will automatically start charging. It takes approximately 1.5 hours for a full charge.
How do you know when the buds are in Pairing Mode or ready for pairing with BT device?
When you take out earbuds from charging case, earbuds pair automatically. After successful pairing, the right earbud’s light ﬂashes white fast (once every 0.5seconds). For the left earbud the white light goes off. The buds will automatically search for a BT device in pairing mode, turn on the Bluetooth mode in your mobile for successful pairing.
How to power on/off the earbuds?
Once you open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn on and for turning off put the earbuds back into the charging case it will turn off automatically.
How to clean earbuds?
It is advised to clean earbuds once a week r more if you are a high user. This will ensure you get perfect performance.
- Use dry and soft cotton cloth to wipe the buds. (Note: Do not insert anything into the product)
- Use a soft cloth to avoid scratches.
- Put the unit in a dry and dark place if it is to be idle for a long time.
- Do not clean the product with detergent or chemicals.